On Feb 1 2013, I was determined to make my last year of my 20s the best year of my life by living to the fullest, embracing the now, and following wherever my heart takes me.
It was a great experience documenting a second a day for 365 days. This gave me a whole new perspective on how to approach the first year of my 30’s with greater love, appreciation, and gratitude for everything I have in my life.
Filmed with: iPhone in New York City
Music by: Daniel Kim - Pop Danthology 2012
Cesar Kuriyama’s 1 Second Everyday
Notables by Month:
- February 9 - Wearing Marvel Lizard mask to terrorize kids at Toys R’Us
- March 26 - Gizmodo posted my Linkedin design on their site
- March 29 - Made my first Draw My Life Video
- April 22 - First time firing someone at my job. I had to google for tips.
- May 23 - Blu refuses to do Cat beard http://cat-beard.com
- June 8 - First date with my bf
- June 29 - SO SPARKLY
- July 8 - LA Santa Monica Pier
- July 27 - BF changed his fb update. Not official til its fb official. LOL
- Aug 1 - First time ever stepping into Queens
- Aug 20 - VaynerMedia Brooklyn Hot Dog spandex wearing delivery man http://wunwun.com
- Aug 30 - Someone was bandsaw-ing coconuts
- Oct 12 - Carved my first pumpkin
- Nov 02 - Blu’s buddah style
- Nov 21 - Walking with Zombies on way home
- Nov 30 - Crazy Birthday Candle on a cake I made
- Dec 11 - Jelly at Monterey Bay
- Jan 11 - Ivan ramen, so good
- Jan 31 - Anti-Semitic Elmo from Times Square wasn't in at work
- Feb 1 - Turned 30!